Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My New Year Resolution


My New Year Resolution
13-03-13.

If someone is writing about his New Year resolution in the middle of year then his name must be Jivan.

Only once I made New Year resolution.  Since I am addicted to smoking it is impossible for me to give-up.  “Next year I will reduce smoking cigarettes and save money”. To reduce smoking cigarettes you should never buy two packets of cigarettes. I started buying one cigarette stick whenever I want to smoke. Before going to bed I count number of cigarette I had smoked. It did not make any difference! I was sick of running for single cigarette stick every time so I gave up running for cigarette stick and started smoking two plus packets of cigarette per day.

Saving nickel and dime is not possible for me. Even before I get bonus I make plans. Budget always shoots through roof. People are happy when their money is in bank. And I am happy when I spent money. I do not know why?  Am I normal?

Last year around Dec 25th I made my New Year resolution. So far I only wrote about my failures;  if at all I am going to write blog I will start writing my success story. Till then bye.
Friend,
Jivan.