Monday, December 30, 2013

God & I


GOD & I    
By Atheist- Jivan 
06-09-11
  
Jivan= Alien, Atheist, Jr. Confucius!
Alien. My way of I thinks are different from you.
Atheist. I think rationally but most of the time I live in my own dream word.
Jr.Confucius. people think I am confused and I am trying to confuse others.  

 Warning:  High Octane article.  Do not read if YOU are stupid, sentimental and superstitious.
 This should set your thinking.

Am I stupid?
‘I am highly qualified and civilized man. How can I be a stupid? The writer is stupid!  Your honour!  At fifty six if I cannot solve my personnel problem (marital discord) then I am the stupid one but unlike you I am not sentimental and superstitious. My logic is simple. If you are sentimental and superstitious means you are NOT capable of thinking rationally.

Me sentimental?
‘I am a matured man. Only immature people are stupid sentimental bums’.

Superstitious?
After scratching your bum you are likely to say ‘I am matured enough to think rationally’. Really?  After that you will start reading question and my answers. Each one of my answer for the questions are like nail on your coffin (faith). I will prove that you all are wrong! Lol.

‘Be an alien. Think different ‘.Jivan.

You would not believe an atheist writing about God & I
Some of our national news papers publish God and I article. Most of the people who ‘made out’ in life write about their experience with God. Usually they ask these types of questions to the well known people or celebrities. Everyone of them praises GOD, like how DOG had saved their life and so on...... they should ask these types of questions to the people on the streets. Since nobody asked me my experience with god I decided to answer their questions! Unlike others I do not like to mince words. I am not special but my way of reasoning and inspiring others are different.  Write down answer for all the questions in one paper. Later you check my answer to see the difference in my way of thinking. If my answer is no different from yours then my name is not JIVAN. You put my name for your doggy. 'Jeeeeeeeeeeeevan ' he will wag his tail and come after you .Lol.

1) GOD & I
 2) Understanding God.
 3) Define what God means to you?
 4) What’s your Relationship with God?
 5) What does religion means to you?
 6) Religious practice
I preach ‘Universal Love’. There is only one religion in this world ‘Universal Love’ (Humanity) Author of Universal Love. Jivan! 
 7) How do you connect God?
 8) If you meet God what would you ask him?
 9) How often you pray?
 10) Do prayers get answered?
 11) What do you think of God man?
 12) If you were to play God what would you change?
 13) Have you tried mediation?
 14) Your spiritual belief?
 15) Spiritual experience.
 16) Pilgrim spot.
 17) My only fear is dying like an orphan. That is the reason I wish to die in my sleep. What about you?
 18) Take on Miracles.
                          
 1) GOD & I  
When I joined here as lodge manager my boss insisted that first thing in the morning I have to deposit Rs 10/- in the Hundi from lodge cash. Do not confuse Hundi with Kundi. And write it in our daily book (debit/credit book) ‘Om Sri Lord Venkateshwara.….”I told him I am an atheist. He said it is o.k. we have been doing it for the past 45 years and I do not want to change the routine.  I wrote just the way he told me for the past six and half years but it had not changed my Life or fate. What Lord Venkateshwara or any other god can do for me? It’s my life and I have to make it. Believe me nobody is going to change your fate. Your fate is in your own hands. Your ultimate goal should be to change the way you lead life. In life everything boils down to you. You either make a secured life or you just stay alive. Your days are numbered.......... the day you started hating yourself. 

If you all (Theists) are telling me that your god cannot be found with scientific method, I would say theists are funny people because you all believe in nothing! If you all are expecting ‘something’ which does not exist'(god) to help you, you all are out of mind. Ask simple question 'why god never wants to help poor and people in desperation?

I am telling you that there is a bloody SHIT out there. Shit (Bad things) happens in life and it is REAL.

 Your president George.W.Bush had ordered to you to search for the elusive WMD in Iraq and without break you have been searching it for the past few years in Iraq. One fine morning your wife rang up from states and informs you... 'George! By God's grace I am pregnant!' Will you jump over the moon with excitement or you feel like struck by lightning? How would you feel? You are likely to catch first available flight home to find out who the culprit was. Rest in pieces. Now, don’t tell me ... Shit happens yaaar (Friend) Lol. There are people still believe children are gift of God. If his wife gets pregnant her husband refuse to believe it was God’s gift. Her husband will take DNA tests on unborn child to find out the culprit. Children are gift of God? You fool, we are the one who produces children NOT god, and even donkey knows it!    

 Tamil song. “Erevan edam kai anthugal..
 Avan ellai endru  solluvathillai”

“You stretch your hands at God, He will never say NO?!” Every religion sings same song with different tune. Next time when beggar ask you for money you too can sing the same song for him. Simple, you will save money.  Is your god CMD of Swiss bank? How many times your God told you NO….  You theist never listen to God. You all want to get through the exams without even studying .He said NO. You stuff your tail between your legs and sleep whole day and ask for money/food. He said NO. You want to get rid of your nagging mother in law .He said NO. You want to get married to the most beautiful girl in your town and he said NO.  You should have known beautiful girls only get married to filthy rich man. Seven billion people are begging God to solve their problems. Lol. My sincere apologies to all those people who do not believe in God.  Here on earth there is no GOD only LIFE. 

Since the beginning of our universe scientists were groping in the dark about the origin of species. They came up with ONE simple but most complicated answer. INTELLIGENT DESIGN! Later they found ‘MISSING LINK’ in Sahara desert. Why do you need scientific proof that god had not created man, animal or any other living organism?  Use your common sense! In Jurassic period human beings were not there. Where is the question of divine intervention? That means god had not created man, mammal or any other living organism. Answer is simple. It is not that god had created man; it is man who created god, deities, religion, caste and creed. PERIOD. 

2) Understanding God.
What understanding?  How can you understand something which does not exist? Here is my explanation...  God. You cannot see him, you cannot hear his voice nor can his presence be felt. Even with space age technology if you cannot find out presence of God, it is a proof that god does not exist then what kind of understanding you are having with God?   With rational thinking there is no way you can think about god. Period. 

‘The reason for your belief in God and superstitions are your failure to think rationally ' Jivan.  

God particle?             
Original name of ‘God particle’ is Higgs Boson or higgs particle. It was named after one of the scientist called Peter Higgs. 40 years before it was an elusive particle. It exists only in scientific theory. Theists for propaganda purpose named it as 'God particle’ After 40 years of research on Higgs boson they built Larger Hardon Collider (LHC) at the cost of 4.4 billion USD and proved Higgs particle is REAL. If the ‘effect ‘can last only for one zillion Th of a second. How it can be used for technology or for practical life?  God particle is the basic building block of universe? So in future your scientists will create new planet in our solar system??   As an atheist I do not believe in God but there is some SHIT out there. ‘Shit (bad things) happens in life and it is REAL. 

As per evolution theory man was evolved from apes. Why then ape remain as ape? This stupid question any fool can ask. Do not worry, I too thought like you until I remembered ‘Lucy’. The oldest human Skeleton system recovered is not more than 3.2 million years old. They named ‘her’ Lucy. It is a living proof that god had not created man and woman. In Jurassic period our ancestors were not there. Even before Jurassic period there was life on earth. Is this simple logic not sufficient for you to believe that god had not created man?  

3) Define what God means to you?                                                   
To me God means a huge BALL. I would love to kick around.

4) What’s your Relationship with God?
Recently there was a claim god is not male! God is also female!! It means he is transsexual?! Lol. If God is transsexual then he can neither satisfy male nor female. We Hindus have transsexual God. Lord Siva. He is known as ‘Ardhanari’or half male half female. I am better off without God,religion and cast.

5) What does religion means to you?
Religion is the biggest HOAX man had ever invented. 

6) Religious practice
I preach ‘Universal Love’. There is only one religion in this world ‘Universal Love’ (Humanity) Author of Universal Love. Jivan!  

7) How do you connect God?
Instead of trying to connect God from behind try to change your destiny. Take it as challenge of your life. By changing your life you had sodomized fate because Hindus and theists think our fate was written by god at the time of our birth and we cannot change our fate. Nonsense. Our fate is in our hands nobody is going to change your fate. Have confidence in your ability. Start now! 

8) If you meet God what would you ask him?
I will ask him to solve all the problems on earth like natural calamities and man-made... Tsunami, cyclone, ozone depletion, global warming, nuclear disasters, famine, floods, war, Terrorism, drugs, human trafficking and your problems with Your nagging mother in law. Well that was a joke. I will not ask any of the above. I wanted to conduct series of tests to prove me that ‘he’ is real God.

1) There are people who can withstand millions of volts. I want ‘him’ to withstand one thousand Amps of current for sixty seconds. ‘His body will act like fuse. That is the difference between voltage and Current (Amperage). If you connect one million 1.5 Volt battery it will produce 1.5 million volts but Current or Amperage is not sufficient enough to kill you. A normal man cannot withstand ten amperage at 240 voltages.

2) I want to know whether he will get dissolved in concentrated sulfuric acid or not. No? Yess!  

3) Last and final test. Can he survive sixty seconds inside the thermos nuclear reactor? If so I will believe ’he’ is not a human being.  If you are going to claiming that I AM THE GOD, then I want to conduct same experiments on you. ARE YOU READY?

9) How often you pray?
When I was a kid I used to pray before I go to bed. On exam days I prayed twice. 

10) Do prayers get answered?
No, Never ever. That is what forced me to think about God. The more I thought about God I became an atheist. Man has not evolved until and unless he became an atheist. Even highly educated people still believe in God and superstition (blind faith).

"The reason for faith in God is the result of failure in rational thinking". Atheist -Jivan

11) What do you think of God man?
God men and Conman are in disguise to cheat public.

12) If you were to play God what would you change?
I will change the fate of every common man!
 “The day you realize your destiny is in your own hands you will change your fate at the cost of your own life”. jivan.
Without money and qualification I had been trying to change my life (fate) for the past seven long years! I will never ever give-up my struggle to succeed in my life. Now it is fight to finish. In India success means money and fame. Ultimately I want to play Atheist God in India!  First I will introduce my new religion “Universal Love” the new religion is from atheist point of view.

My message for the mass ´“The day people think beyond religion based messenger of God world would be a better place to live in till then CHAOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!”  Atheist -jivan. 

My book universal love will prove that there is no God and we all are human being regardless of our religion, cast and creed. I will also prove man had invented God, Religion, Cast and Creed. 

13) Have you tried mediation?
No! Meditation is for mind relaxation. When my mind is relaxed it started wandering like a free spirit. I have absolutely no control over my mind. 

14) Your spiritual belief?
Atheist does not believe in spiritualism. Years ago I wrote about spiritualism.

15) Spiritual experience.
I myself am a free spirit! Taking spirit in moderation is good for health. But I do not drink. 

16) Pilgrim spot.
In India most of the pilgrim spots are located on hill top or in isolated place. It is the best place for picnic, trekking and landscape photography. I had been to Amaranth shrine (Kashmir) and Shabri mala in Kerala for taking landscape photography and trekking...

17) My only fear is dying like an orphan. That is the reason I wish to die in my sleep.  

18) Take on Miracles.
 Miracle happens only for others. I do not believe miracle in my life. It had not happened in my life time nor am I expecting it. My hard work should fetch me rewards. 

Most of the times my empty mind churn out something but I do not put it on my blog.  I wrote this article way back in 06-09-11 . I told you any fool can preach. When you preach through blog you are guiding someone out there. You have to be a role model. The least you have to prove you are right with your action or achievements. You have to be the proof of your work. Other articles I will write and publish it on my blog at appropriate time.

“One can be stupid or sentimental. One should never be stupid, sentimental and superstitious. he/she is as good as dead!" jivan...

When you write high octane article like God and I ' people trust you. You are a role model! Be an atheist. Think rationally and stop believing in bull shits, God and Superstitions Atheist – Jivan. 

N.B: I do not know what is atheism .to me atheism means thinking rationally and not believing in God and superstitions or things which cannot be proved scientifically.

The question is NOT 'Does God exist?' , WHAT THE FUCK God is doing NOW? .

Scientists will never be able to find the presence of GOD. Co's God does not exist but from my experience with life I tell you that there is some bloody fucking SHIT out there. It is real and it is no laughing matter. Whether you want to pray SHIT or work hard to achieve your goal is up to you. Period.
.

Sent your comments to me. Kidnap singh @yahoo.com 

N.B: The scientist who could prove that God does not exist .

http://www.mensxp.com/technology/web-and-social/27671-meet-the-scientist-who-could-prove-that-god-does-not-exist.html